This is a course specifically designed to help you when speaking publicly. Public speaking is a process of speaking a group of people in a structured, deliberate manner intended to inform, influence, or entertain the listeners. It is closely allied to “presenting”. Public speaking is commonly understood as a kind of face-to-face speaking between individuals and an audience for the purpose of communication. Developing skills in this area will increase your confidence and reduce anxiety about situations in which you may be called upon to speak in public. Public Speaking can branch out into the following careers: motivational speaking, leadership/personal development, business, customer service, large group communication, and mass communication.
• Achieve your business goals by becoming an outstanding communicator.
• You will negotiate better, sell better, present better, network better and understand what communication really means.
• Providing effective, measurable training – focused on your business goals.
• Changing behaviour through inspiring, interactive talks.
• Teaching solid systems that are easily integrated and improve results.
• Releasing the expressive power of the voice and body when communicating.
• Turn your expertise into a compelling short talk.
• Developing your skills; strengthens you and brings relaxation to any performance.
SKYPE LESSONS AVAILABLE
146 total views, 2 today