|Price Type||Contact for Price|
|Street||120 Vryburger Avenue, Bothasig|
|City||Cape Town, South Africa|
You will need training and coaching to learn how to use your voice. Even if you’re blessed with a silky smooth voice, you’ll need to learn how to use your voice and how to deliver as wide a range of vocal styles as possible. Can you be serious? Whimsical? Can you do accents or dialects? Character voices? Can you raise your performance to another level? The more versatile you are, the more jobs you’ll get. Your voice is your instrument and coaching will help you learn to play your instrument.
My course covers all the important aspects that pertain to being a voice over artist:
- Finding your voice and style.
- Finding the balance between natural speech and enunciation so that you can be larger than life.
- Knowing your material: textual analysis
- Standing when delivering which opens up breathing and allows you to be more animated.
- Voice health: your voice is your instrument.
- Writing and Simplifying a script makes it clearer and easier to understand too.
- Eliminating hesitation in the form of umm, ahh and uhh.
- Using modulation in Radio and TV Commercials regarding soft, medium and hard sell
- Breathing: practice taking silent breaths, working the microphone to hide the breaths and pacing sentence delivery to conceal them.
- Practice, practice and practice
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Tiling and cladding (168 views)
- 2019 toyota hilux xtra cab hilux 2.8 gd 6 raider 4x4 p/u e/cab (74 views)
- Chicken farm (59 views)
- Bathroom mold (mould, mildew) removal (34 views)
- Trendy genuine leather casual handbags (31 views)
- Psychic healer (26 views)
- Wanted: used pneumatic tyres (21 views)
- Elocution/accent reduction one-to-one classes (20 views)
- Code 8 learner driver practice car available (20 views)
- Bulk diesel offered at wholesale (15 views)